Re: [Exim] bug: ACLs in files

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Christopher Bodenstein
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] bug: ACLs in files
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Christopher Bodenstein wrote:

> I ran exim -bd -d+acl on our secondary MX and attached is an occurence
> of an "internal ACL error: uknown verb 50".

I found the bug. It happens when an ACL that is read from a file is used
in more than one message in a single SMTP connection. The patch to fix
this problem is below. So it was putting your ACLs into files that
provoked this. (I'll look at the problem of blank lines separately, and
probably won't post a patch, because it's easy to work around.)

*** exim-4.10/src/smtp_in.c Mon Jul 22 09:59:51 2002
--- smtp_in.c Mon Nov 25 11:22:10 2002
*** 635,640 ****
--- 635,641 ----
  recipients_list = NULL;
  rcpt_count = recipients_count = recipients_list_max = 0;
  message_size = -1;
+ acl_anchor = NULL;
  acl_warn_headers = NULL;
  sender_address = NULL;
  raw_sender = NULL;                  /* After SMTP rewrite, before qualifying */