[Exim] mailertable functionality

Autor: Benoit Panizzon
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] mailertable functionality
Hi all

This is my first exim installation and there is a function I seam not to
be able to find which I need and ist called mailertable in sendmail.

I've browsed through the mailinglist and seen that other people had the
same problem but couldn't find any satisfying reply.

I would like to set up a mailserver as virusfilter/spamassassin for
several domains.

that means the MX entries for those domain point to my exim server, which
is allowed to relay those domains but is not the local mailserver for
them.
Now exim needs to forward those mails to the local mailserver.

With sendmail this is easy: You just build a mailertable and add:

foodomain.org    smtp:destinationfoo.somewhere.com
bardomain.com    smtp:otherserver.ch
xyzdomain.ch    smtp:otherserver.ch

and sendmail spools and forwards those emails.

How do I build that with exim?

Benoit Panizzon

ASCII-Ribbon Campaign
No HTML or WORD in Mails