RE: [Exim] filtering (bogofilter)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Arnulv Rudland
Para: 'Brandon Martus', 'Patrick Draper'
CC: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] filtering (bogofilter)

http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20021118/046374.html )

> If there's anything you can add, that would answer my questions -- I'd
> appreciate it a ton. :)

Brandon,

Here is my procmail receipt for spamprobe:

# procmail reciept:
:0
SCORE=| /usr/local/bin/spamprobe -8 -c -D /dir/to/group/dict/ receive
:0 wf
| formail -I "X-SpamProbe: $SCORE"

# End

Not that I use spamprobe with an additional shared spam dictionary.
I you're running single user mode, only dismiss the -D option.
In a non-english environment the -8 option is useful.

Have a look at the "Spam Assassin vs. Bogofilter"-thread on the exim list in
the last weeks. It contains more information.

Regards.

Arnulv.