[Exim] question regarding maildir and mailbox...

Author: Mikel King
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] question regarding maildir and mailbox...
Greetings all,

    I just have a couple of hopefully quick questions...My konundrum is
that I have been tasked to develope my ISP's new email server platform,
and well I am seriously leaning in exim's direction.

    1. Is it possible to define on a case by case basis the method of
storage for a perticular user (email addy)?

    2. Does it work with the builtin vacation (you know the .forward,
.vacation.db & .vacation.msg)?

    3. Is it possible to store (well anythin is possible but has anyone
done it already...) the entirety of exim config in a     mysql db? I
shall ellaborate: I want to be able to store domain names, email
addresses w/ user profile,
    virtusertable/aliases et cettera in the db.

    4. (last question) has anyone ever converted from passwd file to
mysql  while maintaining the users' current passwords?

    Thanks in advance!

--
Cheers,
Mikel King

You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org