Re: [Exim] filtering (bogofilter)

Author: Brandon Martus
To: Patrick Draper
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] filtering (bogofilter)
Thanks for the info (about spamprobe) I'll have to check that out too.
It probably answers some of my questions in a mail I sent to this list
earlier today.
( http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20021118/046374.html )

If there's anything you can add, that would answer my questions -- I'd
appreciate it a ton. :)

Thanks again,
Brandon