[Exim] [OT] Calling for help.

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: Exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] [OT] Calling for help.
Hi list,

this is REALLY Off-Topic, but if anyone can help me, please do.

At the moment I'm writing a tool for IMAP-Servers (can't give exact
informations here), tghe problem is, I need to test this with many
different IMAP-Servers. For now I tried Courier, Cyrus, IMail and
UW-IMAP(UW does not work completly yet).

I'm searching for accounts on more different servers, so if anyone can
provide me with an IMAP-Account for testing (I promise to break
nothing!) please mail me privatly.

Ohhh, and it would be grate to have an exchange-account, but i think
most people do not open exchange to the wild....

ciao