Re: [Exim] Runaway exim with zombie children

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Greg Ward
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Runaway exim with zombie children
On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Greg Ward wrote:

> OK, I'll keep an eye on things. No clue how to trigger it again though.

Quite independently (but on the same day - how's that for coincidence?)
I've been sent an analysis of a potential problem in the relevant area
of code which just might be the cause of this. Shortly, I will be trying
to create a test to confirm the problem and understand it better. Then
I'll fix it. :-) If it is as suspected, it should be exceedingly rare.