[Exim] Problems with Exim 4.10 and MySQL

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Van Howell
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Problems with Exim 4.10 and MySQL
I have setup EXIM to pull virtual users out of a MySQL data base. It
works on the local machine but when I send a message from Outlook
through a SendMail server I get this

Reporting-MTA: dns; mail.csgcomm.net
Received-From-MTA: DNS; [12.171.185.40]
Arrival-Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:24:44 -0600

Final-Recipient: RFC822; tester@???
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; test.howellfam.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 relay not permitted
Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:24:44 -0600

I checked the Exim main log. It gave me no additional info. So I turned
on logging in MySQL and noticed that when I do the ./exim -bh
65.208.XXX.XXX and walk through an SMTP session the MySQL logs queries.
But when I telnet in from a different host or send an e-mail the MsSQL
log records nothing. What would cause the MySQL queries to work when the
message comes locally (a pipe perhaps) and not through SMTP???

Van