Re: [Exim] permissions on .forward file

Página Inicial
Autor: Dan Rue
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] permissions on .forward file
Ok, I ran mailq and saw the frozen message. Then a exim -qff sent it
through just fine. One last thing - How long will a message stay
frozen? The messages i'm concerned about were sent two weeks ago or so,
would they still be around? I didn't see them with mailq - but I'm not
sure if there should be any there or not.

Thanks a lot for all the help, I appreciate it

dan