[Exim] Exiscan + kavdaemon temporary reject

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Fabio Panigatti
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exiscan + kavdaemon temporary reject
Hi all,

I recently moved to exim 4.10 + exiscan + kavdaemon from exim 3.33 + amavis
+ kavscanner in a quite basic environment.

Everyting works fine except when I receive a bounce for a message with
attachments, which is temporarily rejected with these log entries (grepped
with exigrep):

+++ 189Jhi-0006es-00 not completed +++
189Jhi-0006es-00 exiscan: temporary local problem (kavdaemon reported error
\
                 (retcode 8))
189Jhi-0006es-00 temporarily rejected by exiscan(): temporary local problem
\
                (kavdaemon reported error (retcode 8))

Kav documentation says "8 - Corrupted objects were found".

Is it possible that a partially quoted attachment in the bounce message
could
lead kavdaemon to this exit status? Even if the unpacking is done by exiscan
itself? (I think that exiscan_unpack_mime do that, right?)
Are there other possible causes of this behaviour?
Any suggestion to solve the problem?

Thanks

Fabio

------------
Exiscan conf

exiscan_condition = 1
exiscan_crypt_salt = bi
exiscan_unpack_mime = true
exiscan_timeout = 5m
exiscan_av_condition = 1
exiscan_av_action = redirect redirect_address@???
exiscan_av_scanner = kavdaemon
exiscan_av_kavdaemon_socket = /opt/AVP/AvpCtl