[Exim] Making exim defaults a little more anonymous

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Making exim defaults a little more anonymous
Philip,

One of the joys of owning the postmaster@??? address is the number
of messages from utter idiots berating me for sending them spam etc
(plus another american threat of a lawsuit this week).

Would it be possible to make the default bounce/error messages etc to
not include any reference to exim in the message body. This would (in
a few years time when updates propagate) prevent people immediately
assuming that bounce messages from spam runs forged from their address
are *my* fault.

    Nigel.