Re: [Exim] Secondary Mail Server/Looping

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: Steven R. Bourque
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Secondary Mail Server/Looping
On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 12:17:16PM -0500,
Steven R. Bourque <sbourque@???> is thought to have said:

> It seems to ignore all these and check by the DNS. How can I get this
> server to know to hold the mail for MX pointing to
> 207.139.193.66/mail.packetworks.net or any domain in our domain list of
> secondaries?
>
> Is this problem because it.s internal IP is 10.10.6.70?

Use a manualroute router on the secondary MX for the domains in question to
send all of their mail to the primary's internal IP.

There are more detailed examples in the list archives.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality