Re: RE : [Exim] how to retrieve virtual domain variable not …

Author: Nico Erfurth
To: Lucien Baechler
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: RE : [Exim] how to retrieve virtual domain variable not the server domain name ??
Lucien Baechler wrote:
> Yes the {$domain} will give the name of the server, but not the virtual
> domain name of the user.
> When a user put a tripnote in is home directory the autoreply is ON so
> we have more than one virtual domain holded it is the reason why I need
> to catch this variable

nope, $domain gives the domainpart of the current-address, but if you
forward virtual addresses to local-addresses, to managage them localy,
then $domain will contain the hostname of the server (most probably
because of qualifiying)

You can use $original_local_part and $original_domain to get the values
before any redirecting was done.

ciao