Re: [Exim] Exim Web based Administration?

Author: Yann Golanski
To: Jay Klesitz
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim Web based Administration?
--
Quoth Jay Klesitz on Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 11:14:29 -0500
> I am wondering if there is any exim web based administration scripts
> out there? I would like my clients to be able to manager their own
> email accounts. Are there any future plans for this?

Go read the archives and don't start this flame war again... please?

Short answer: No, there is none because it is impossible to code one
that is generic enough. If you think you can do it, then do it and put
in on sourceforge.

Maybe we could add this to the FAQ...

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318