Re: [Exim] JANET CERT RBL+ with Exim 4

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike Meredith
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] JANET CERT RBL+ with Exim 4
On Tuesday 19 November 2002 15:02, Darran Michael Coy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We're currently using Exim 4.04 and would like to implement the JANET
> RBL+ service. Initial looks made it sound simple to implement,
> however all the sample configs etc relate to Exim 3.
>
> Does anyone in the AC.UK have a working config using
> rbl-plus.mail-abuse.ja.net?

You need to put something like :-

  deny message = Your mail server is listed in MAPS ($dnslist_domain)
     hosts         =       !148.197.0.0/16 : !127.0.0.1
     dnslists      =       rbl-plus.mail-abuse.ja.net

in your check_recipient ACL. Change the hosts line to exclude your
network.

- --
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer   /~\ The ASCII
University of Portsmouth                    \ / Ribbon Campaign
                                             X  Against HTML
Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security         / \ Email!