Re: FW: [Exim] error while compiling exim 3.36 on debian woo…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ralf G. R. Bergs
A: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: FW: [Exim] error while compiling exim 3.36 on debian woody 3.0r0
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:31:56 +0100, Frederic SOSSON wrote:

>@I'm trying to compile exim 3.36 on my debian woody 3.0r0 and
>@i've got this
>@message...
>Is there anyone who want to help me, it's so important for me.

HOW are you trying to compile it? Using the source of the official debian
package? Or using a plain source package from the Exim web site with a
configuration of your own?

Obviously you need integrated Perl support, is that right?

I have created Exim 4.10 packages which I offer for download on my website. But
I don't have a package with Perl support (yet.) You can find them here:

    http://ADSL-Bergs.RZ.RWTH-Aachen.DE/~rabe/debian/

I'm currently too busy, otherwise I could try to custom-build you a package with
Perl support.

--
   L I N U X       .~.
  The  Choice      /V\