Re: [Exim] file_expand not working in version 4.10?

Autor: Andreas Piesk
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] file_expand not working in version 4.10?
Philip Hazel schrieb:
> On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Andreas Piesk wrote:
>
> Expansion in autoreply works for me. (It's part of my standard tests.)
> What variables did you have in the file? What router did you use to call
> the transport?

my previous statement "don't work" is no longer true. it works with some
variables, see below.

this is the router:

R_uservacation:
   driver = accept
   condition = ${if or {{match {$h_precedence:} {(?i)junk|bulk|list}} \
                        {eq { ${sender_address} } {} }} {false}{true}}
   require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/.vacation.msg
   senders = ! ^.*-request@.*: \
             ! ^owner-.*@.*: \
             ! ^postmaster@.*: \
             ! ^listmaster@.*: \
             ! ^mailer-daemon@.* \
             ! ^root@.*"
   user = ${local_part}
   transport = T_vacation
   check_local_user
   no_expn
   no_verify
   unseen

the variables are ${sender_address} (works) and ${header_subject:}
(doesn't work). i think, it's not possible to use ${header_*} in the
reply-text. i'm not sure which variables i can use and which not, the
scope of the variables is not clear to me. sometimes it's mentioned in
the documentation ($recipients as a example).
did i miss something in the documentation dealing with the scope of
variables or how do i know which variables i can use and which not
(besides the try-and-error-method :)

-ap

--
Andreas Piesk, Netzwerkadministration