[Exim] Problem getting domain user

Author: Lucien Baechler
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Problem getting domain user
Hi all

I have configured an autoreply transport with the exim help file wit our
advice but I have try different variable to get the user domain

here is the transport

vacation_reply:
  driver = autoreply
  file = ${home}/tripnote
  file_expand
  log = ${home}/tripnote.log
  once = ${home}/tripnote.db
  from = ${local_part}@??? <mailto:${local_part}@???>
<< how can I retrieve the mydomain variable for the user
  to = $sender_address
  subject = "Re: $h_subject"
  text = "\
  #Dear $h_from\n\n\                               << Why did I need to
comment this line when I restart exim it said that the variable does not
exist...
  This is an automatic reply.  Feel free to send additional\n\
  mail, as only this one notice will be generated.  The following\n\
  is a prerecorded message, sent for ${local_part}@???:\n\
<mailto:${local_part}@???:\n\>     << how can I retrieve the
mydomain variable for the user
  ====================================================\n\n\
  "
I cannot write the domain manualy because we have more than one domain
on our server and I wouldn't write a transport for each domain

Thanks for your help

Lucien Baechler
teamtime consulting ag
Rte de la Fonderie 8