[Exim] Advice on Exim-SA

Autor: Jack Ziegler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Advice on Exim-SA
Hello,

I'm a (very) new user of Exim 4.10. We're planning on porting our mail
hub (20-30K message/day) to Exim, and want to configure it with
(possibly) mailscanner and (definitely) spamassassin.

What I'm considering is setting up a single box as a "relay" to 2 or more
mailstore boxes. Exim will decide how to route the mail via an ldap
lookup on the user's alias. I'd like to do the virus-scanning and
spam-tagging on the relay box.

What is the best way to go about this? A system filter?

Would it make more sense to do the scanning on the mailstore boxes just
before final delivery?

Any pointers, suggestions, or cautions appreciated!

Jack Ziegler                    |
Information Technology          | internet: ziegler@???
Sonoma State University         | phone   : (707)664-3098
Rohnert Park, CA 94928          | FAX     : (707)664-2505