Re: [Exim] unable to set gid/uid

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Colin Harford
To: Kirill Miazine
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] unable to set gid/uid

On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 04:06 AM, Kirill Miazine wrote:

> * Colin Harford [2002-11-17 16:51]:
>> Still fighting with it.... Exim was built and installed as root....
>>
>> OS: OpenBSD 3.2-current
>> Exim Version : Exim 4.10
>>
>> Following permissions are temporarily set...
>> /var/mail set as 1777
>> /var/mail/* set as 777
>> /var/spool/exim set a 777
>>

>> Anyone have any idea of what I am missing...
>
> What's in your /etc/fstab? I bet exim binary is on a nosuid mounted
> partition.

/dev/wd1a / ffs rw 1 1
/dev/wd0d /home ffs rw,nodev,nosuid 1 2
/dev/wd1g /opt ffs rw,nodev,nosuid 1 2
/dev/wd1f /tmp ffs rw,nodev,nosuid 1 2
/dev/wd1d /usr ffs rw,nodev 1 2
/dev/wd1e /var ffs rw,nodev,nosuid 1 2
/dev/wd0a /var/mail ffs rw,nodev,nosuid 1 2

DOH!

So it is just /opt (exim is installed to /opt/exim) that needs to be
unset with nosuid?

CH