Re: [Exim] How to identify hanging Exim process?

Autor: Ralf G. R. Bergs
A: exim-users@exim.org
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] How to identify hanging Exim process?
On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:12:07 +0000 (GMT), Philip Hazel wrote:

[...]
>Run the "exiwhat" utility (as root). Or, just send the one process a
>SIGUSR1 signal and see what it writes to /var/spool/exim/exim-process.info.

Cool. I didn't know about this (obviously,) so thanks for filling me in. :-)

>If the client is being very slow, it is perfectly possible for an SMTP
>connection to last for more than half an hour.

Right, but the problems I described appears on my personal mail server, and I
don't send large mails (>2 meg), nor do I receive them.

Thanks,

Ralf

--
   L I N U X       .~.