Re: [Exim] multiple domains and unknown-users

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: JP Kelly
Para: Sebastian Lemke, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] multiple domains and unknown-users
I know this can be done easily with Postfix.
Set up your "catchall" in virtual maps like this
@yourdomain.con catchall@???
Everything sent to yourdomain.com will be routed to catchall@???

Then you can set up your actual users in a canonical map
user1@??? localuser1
user2@??? localuser2

You might be able to set up your actual users with alias mapping as well but
I am not sure if the aliases get processed before or after virtual maps.
I am pretty sure that canonical mappings get processed after the virtual
mappings though. The above scheme has worked for me.

I have not found out how to do this with exim.