[Exim] New Implementation

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Stephen Malenshek
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] New Implementation
I have been using Exim 3.35 for months and it is working without fail.
At the present time I have POP3 & SMTP both running on the same server.
I need to change this... I want to split this process and put the
services on separate machines with the SMTP server running Exim 4.1. I
am sure that this has been covered previously, but I have not seen any
configurations to explain how this is accomplished. Basically mta01
would accept all POP3 requests and have the local mail storage, and
mta03 would contain the SMTP daemon and it needs to know that all
domains that would normally be delivered locally need to be sent to
mta01 and once there, delivered locally. I know that I am not using the
proper terminology, but I have been jacking with this for days, and have
not found a configuration example on how to perform this. I already
have Exim running on mta01 and would like to configure it to where it
only accepts SMTP requests from mta03. Thank you in advance for your
assistance. Please contact me off list if you are interested in helping
me with this. I am more than willing to pay for this.

Stephen Malenshek
Valuelinx Corporation
Stephen@???