Re: [Exim] remote deliveries suppressed

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Elliot Finley
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] remote deliveries suppressed
On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Elliot Finley wrote:

> Hello,
>      I just upgraded from 3.36 to 4.10.   Now both my transports that use
> driver = smtp cause the following message in the exim mainlog:

> someone@??? R=xp_director T=xp_smtp defer (-54): remote deliveries
> suppressed

This message is given when a delivery specifies "local deliveries only"
in a queue run. How are you starting your queue runs? Note that if you
are running a daemon with a typical setting such as -q15m and you
accidentally type l (ell) instead of 1 (one) after -q, you will get this
effect (and queue runs every 5 minutes instead of 15).