[Exim] 'eximstats'-like reporting for rejected emails?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Brian Kendig
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] 'eximstats'-like reporting for rejected emails?
I want to use a program like 'eximstats' to tell me exactly how many
messages my Exim 4.10 server has rejected, and why -- because they were
relay attempts, or because local_scan() rejected them, or because they
were invalid, or whatever. Along with the rejected stats, I want to
see exactly how many messages were accepted by the mail server. (I'm
using SA-Exim to bounce spam, and I want stats on how effective it's
being.)

But eximstats doesn't offer this sort of reporting. I searched the
mailing list archives and found an old (1998) discussion of people
intending to write a tool that would report rejects, but nothing seems
to have come of that.

What's the best way to report on rejected messages? Are there any
tools which will do it?