Re: [Exim] Incorrect message quoting

Author: Philip Hazel
To: dimitry
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Incorrect message quoting
On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Dmitry Alyabyev wrote:

> may be the easiest way is producing a patch which can be used by wide range of
> 3.x versions and does not led to waiting the new release of 3-branch.

There are no plans for any new release of the 3-branch.

Let's be honest: I have lots and lots of work to do for Exim 4. There is
no chance of my doing anything other than emergency fixups for Exim 3,
and the problem would have to be pretty extreme.

If there is a requirement for back-porting fixes such as the one for
this problem (when I get to it), somebody else is going to have to do
the work.