Re: [Exim] [Fwd: Re: [AMaViS-user] exim, amavis and receiver…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Rainer Link
Aan: AMaViS-user
CC: exim ML
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] [Fwd: Re: [AMaViS-user] exim, amavis and receiver_verify (was: [amavisd] Suggestion to improve README.exim) (fwd)]
>> I really appreciate any feedback on this issue (see below), i.e. if it's
>> valid for exim 4.x, too.
>> The thread can be viewed at
>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=amavis-user&m=103703996324340&w=2
>
> There's nothing to explain, the verification MUST be disabled for the
> amavis router/director, or it will accept any mail, and so any
> verification will succeed, for exim4 you have to do the same.

Thanks. If anyone is interested, the most recent version of README.exim
(including the changes) can be found at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/amavis/amavis/README.exim?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

(sorry for that long URL). Comments, feedback, suggestions and so on
very welcome.

TIA

best regards,
Rainer Link