Re: [Exim] log parsing

Author: Steve Campbell
To: aaron, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] log parsing
Aaron,
    Versions of eximstats from 2001-10-21 include the '-byemail' option
which cause it to collate the sending sources by email address rather
than by host. The exim-4.10 distribution contains an eximstats version
which supports this option.

However, I recommend use of eximstats version 1.23 which also includes
numerous updates and bugfixes and is due to be included in the next
exim release (unless version 1.24 comes out first). You can obtain this
from:

http://www.cyberenet.net/~sten/eximstats-1.23.src

$ md5 eximstats-1.23.src
MD5 (eximstats-1.23.src) = 80ae3663f02ae3d78eb4c8c375062f66

$ cksum eximstats-1.23.src
3403712573 74664 eximstats-1.23.src

Steve
--

I'm using eximstats to generate reports from the exim logs. What I want
however is a report that contains how much traffic each user generated.

thanks,
Aaron