Re: [Exim] Migrating from Exim 3.36 to Exim 4.10

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Para: Ariel Sandberg
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Migrating from Exim 3.36 to Exim 4.10
On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 03:35:25PM -0500,
Ariel Sandberg <sana@???> is thought to have said:

> Or is there a way to force delivery on all current mail in the queue but not
> except any new mail?
>
> Any ideas? Else I have to wait till the queue is very quite and then do the
> swap.

First stop exim on the old box. Then change the configuration of the old
system to punt all mail on queue to the new system via a domainlist router
containing "*" for the route_list with the new system as the destination
(See chapter 28 of the Exim 3 spec for details).

Once you've got everything set and your new box is up and accepting mail,
run the queue on the exim 3 box and all of your remaining mail on queue will
get punted to the new system.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality