Re: [Exim] exiscan and DrWeb daemon client

Author: Tom Kistner
To: sharun
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exiscan and DrWeb daemon client
sharun@??? wrote:

> exiscan_av_scanner_options = -h -rv -q -f|

I don't know the DrWeb command line options, but shouldn't there be a
blank between the -f and the pipe ?

> exiscan_av_scanner_regexp_description = 'infected with (.*)'

Remove the single quotes (they are in the example since sophos outputs
literal single quotes).

> First (doublecr) - wrong detection of exploit, resulting in garbage in maillog.

That's another of those pesky ripmime problems. I'll poke around in that
code this week.

> Second (mailing-list) - unknown bug in exiscan, that take down exim with
> signal 11, resulting in garbage in $EXIMSPOOL/scan and $EXIMSPOOL/incoming.

You still "have" the mail which caused this ? Please ? :))

/tom

--
Tom Kistner <tom@???>
ICQ 1501527 dcanthrax@efnet