[Exim] :thinks:

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Debian User
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] :thinks:
> a) your clock could do with using the correct time for your timezone, your
>    messages are currently coming before the things they're replying to.
> b) [mbm@colon]:~/exim4/exim-4.10/doc$ grep qualif.*hosts spec.txt

> MBM

a)
I can't figure out what's wrong with my clock.
I run tzconfig and it says US\Eastern... that's right.
I type date.. and the time and date are right..
What am i missing?

b)
> b) [mbm@colon]:~/exim4/exim-4.10/doc$ grep qualif.*hosts spec.txt

That sure looks like it's going to pull somehing usefull out for me to
look at, but I run exim3.35-1 ... and my docs are not in that place...
It really seems like you know what you're talking about, and I could
really use your help.. any chance you could clarify for me?

~Aaron