Re: [Exim] Quick filter query

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Tim Wiser
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Quick filter query
On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Tim Wiser wrote:

> In testing it seemed to be fine. However, for some reason her normal
> mailbox (which should be empty all the time) is collecting some messages. I
> can't see why! It's as if messages are getting past the filter rule. Am I
> missing something??
>
> Here's the filter that I'm using:
>

> #Exim filter
>
> # check for keyword PERSONAL in the Subject line
> if $h_subject: contains "PERSONAL" then
> deliver lizfpersonal@???
> else
> deliver lizfpersonal@???
> deliver ritam@???
> endif

Retrieve one of the messages that gets past the filter rule. Use this
message to test the filter using the -bf option. Turn on debugging if
necessary. That might give some clue as to what is happening.

Also, try adding some logfile and logwrite commands to the filter and
wait for another message to fail. That way, you can check that that
filter is actually being run when it should be.