Re: [Exim] What's this all about?? <Queue running, Exim 3.36…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Michael Jakscht
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] What's this all about?? <Queue running, Exim 3.36 on RedHat 7.3>

Nico Erfurth <masta@???> on Thu, 07 Nov 2002 09:45

> > Michael Jakscht wrote:
> > routing Iska.Pape@???, domain ml.niedersachsen.de
> > amavis_router router: condition failure; more set TRUE
> > amavis_router router declined
> > outgoing_router_rzv router: condition failure; more set TRUE
> > outgoing_router_rzv router declined
> > outgoing_router_nlb router: condition failure; more set TRUE
> > outgoing_router_nlb router declined
> > end of routers reached
> > post-process Iska.Pape@??? (7)
> > LOG: 0 MAIN
> > ** Iska.Pape@???: unrouteable mail domain
> > "ml.niedersachsen.de"

> Isn't this clear enough?
> None of your routers can send out the mail (all the conditions fail and
> the router declines). Show us your routers-section please.

Hm, ok, this is clear I think.
But - the domain ml.niedersachsen.de exists... ????
I put my exim.conf to http://www.vit.de/exim.conf so now everyone can
read it - instead of mailing it to the whole list...

> Do you have a general purpose router after all, that just takes the mail
> and send it out (IIRC it's named dnslookup in the default config)?

No, I don't think so.
What would be the sense of this router?
We have to domains on our mailhub here, so I think it should be enough to
differ if a mail comes from vit.de or nlb.de and send it out then...
???

Michael