著者: Jim Pazarena
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] local_scan question
I have been written a reasonably cosmic 'c' spam filter to run within
local_scan.c.

It works fine with flat ascii email. Base64 email sneaks thru it.

I've since added a base64 expansion routine and now my spam filter
has hit the crapper. The routine works fine when I test it in a
stand-alone wrapper on my test bed. Within local_scan however,
funny things happen.
(a) '-D' files never get erased
(b) '-H' files don't get written; instead multi character gob-el-d-y-goop
    names with lots of control characters get written in the spool directory
    - these files contain what appears to be the message-ID.

It appears that I have some memory conflict, but what a chore to track a
a routine which runs 100% stand-alone but falters within an exim local_scan
wrapper.

The very weird thing is that the routine does indeed convert the base64
email, and also does indeed issue the 'LOCAL_SCAN_REJECT', and email gets
delivered or rejected as expected. I actually thought it worked just fine,
but a few hours later I found all these screwy file names in the spool
directory.

This is a long shot, but Philip, does the '-H' thing ring any bells with you?
--
Jim Pazarena    mailto:paz@qcislands.net
                http://www.qcislands.net/paz