著者: Jonathan Carpenter
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] multiple mail servers
Can anyone help me find or point me in the correct direction for docs
on how to setup multiple servers. I have 1 server that accepts stmp and
pop3 request. I would like to setup one server to just do smtp and virus
scanning and another box as a pop3. How ever I am not sure how to go
about doing this, or how I would forward the mail from the stmp server to
the pop3 server.anything that is delivered from the stmp server should be
replied back to the pop3 server. Sorry if this does not make sense. Any
information would be a big help.

                    Thanks, in advance.

                                Jonathan Carpenter