Re: [Exim] What's this all about?? <Queue running, Exim 3.36…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Michael Jakscht
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] What's this all about?? <Queue running, Exim 3.36 on RedHat 7.3>

Nico Erfurth <masta@???> wrote:

> That means the host(MX) is unresolveable.

It is. The server exim is running on is our DNS server in the DMZ.
When you try to lookup any domain manually everything is OK.
The domain is resolvable - as long as it exists...
So I'd like to tender to guarantee that this is no DNS problem at all.

> This could be the reason if your nameserver is unreachable,

The exim machine is the nameserver...

> You have more serious problems with your system.....

This is a typical amavis problem I think - we have it on multiple
machines...
Sometimes amavis crashes or dies ... don't know why...

> Something with your amavis is wrong!

I don't care about amavis...
I care about the unrouteable domains...

Need still help!