[Exim] RBL

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Johnson, Michael
To: Exim users list
Oggetto: [Exim] RBL
Hi all,
    I subscribed to mail-abuse lists and added the lists to dnslists.
After I added them and placed deny before this line all mail was being
denied message "host is listed in " (did not list a RBL list name). I
quickly removed this and am now asking for the lists help. I would also like
to do a lsearch on a file foe the servers is this possible? I have posted
the ACL for my exim4 config. Thanks for your time.

---------------DID NOT WORK----------------------
#!!# ACL that is used after the RCPT command
check_recipient:
  # Exim 3 had no checking on -bs messages, so for compatibility
  # we accept if the source is local SMTP (i.e. not over TCP/IP).
  # We do this by testing for an empty sending host field.
  accept  hosts = :
  deny    hosts = lsearch;/etc/virtualmail/spamblock-domains
  deny    hosts = lsearch;/etc/virtualmail/spamblock-domains
  deny    message = host is listed in $dnslist_domain
  #    dnslists = blackholes.mail-abuse.org:dialups.mail-abuse.org
  #        dnslists = lsearch;/etc/virtualmail/rbl-lists
  deny        dnslists = blackholes.mail-abuse.org:\
                     dialups.mail-abuse.org:\
                     dnsbl.njabl.org:\
                     relays.ordb.org:\
                     relays.osirusoft.com:\