Re[2]: [Exim] Exim admin needed?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re[2]: [Exim] Exim admin needed?
On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 00:47:21 -0700 Dan Egli <dan@???> wrote:

> I hate to say it, but "Welcome to the club." I think your experience fits
> with at least 1/5 of the unemployed force on this list :<

not to mention the "semi-employed" like myself.

it's a tough economy for geeks right now.

richard
  (busy right now, but no clue what i'm going to be doing come february.
   one of my current consulting jobs involves exim, which is nice.)
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???