Re: [Exim] Mass Mailings and Sendmail(exim) process's...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
To: exim-users
CC: Shaun.Murphy
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Mass Mailings and Sendmail(exim) process's...
On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> > I was unable to find anything on remote_max_parallel. Not even sure what
> > this does. Any input on this may help.
>
> It's an exim4 option, I can't remember the name for exim3.

exactly the same.

and may i add that, as i've pointed that out several times, f*cking
(and i damn mean it!) aggressive timeouts in the remote transport,
paired with frequent queue runs are much better than the other way
around. or, at least the way _i_ run my queues (also see the archives,
just not too long ago i've posted two lines of something that looks
like garbage - that was it).

--
(void)