Re: [Exim] Multiple domains and users?

Author: Jochen Erwied
To: wells oliver
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Multiple domains and users?
on Sunday, November 3, 2002 22:39 you wrote:

wo> Might be a simple question here.

wo> I have three domains coming into my box-- e.g. 1.com, 2.com, 3.com. I
wo> also have ten accounts on the box. The way Exim is configured right now,
wo> any user account receives mail at any domain. I want to stop this, and
wo> make explicit which accounts receive mail within which domains, and have
wo> any mail sent outside of these rules rejected, e.g. user1 receives mail
wo> for user1@??? so user1@??? and user1@??? will be rejected.

In Exim 4 I'd maybe use an ACL for that:

deny  condition = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/local_users}{0}{1}}
      message = Address rejected

Since you're using Exim 3.35 (according to your headers), maybe something
similar might work inside the local_delivery director (or however it is
called locally)

HTH.

--
Jochen Erwied     | home: jochen@???     +49-208-38800-18, FAX: -19