Re: [Exim] Exim -M options

Author: Dan Egli
To: Matthew Daubenspeck
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim -M options
best option is -qqff. This does a sort on the messages to determine which
should be delivered where, then tries each delivery location. This has many
performance boosts, including the fact that each site is tested only once.
If you have 250 messages to my.site.com and my.site.com's mail server is
down, exim tests the server once, and when it fails, re-queues all 250
messages for them.