Re: [Exim] SQL and Forwarding methods.

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Eric Renfro
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] SQL and Forwarding methods.
On Friday 01 November 2002 01:48 am, Nico Erfurth wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Eric Renfro wrote:
> > Hey, I'm trying to setup a pgsql lookup for forwards.
> >
> > I've got a pgsql view setup to look specifically for forwards, which
> > resembles the following:
> >
> >  alias_idnr |       alias        |       deliver_to
> > ------------+--------------------+------------------------
> >          28 | peon@??? | psi-jack@???

> > How, in an exim4.1 router/transport, could I make that work so it
> > forwards it to the appropriate address?
>
> Didn't you ask this last week?
>
> pgsql_forward:
>   driver = redirect
>   data = ${lookup pgsql {select deliver_to from TABLE where alias = \
>     '${quote_pgsql:$local_part}@${quote_pgsql:$domain}'}{$value}}

Hrmm. I don't believe I did. I've asked several techie SQL-related questions
for exim this past week, since I'm finally nearing the full framework of my
MTA system. ;)

I went and tested out dbmail's internal bouncing and forwarding system, just
to see how well, or not so well it worked, and I was ill content with it's
methods. So basically today, I came up with a pgsql view to lookup the same
aliases table as quite a few other things comes from, but to look for
non-matching users information, to compose up a forwarding table for exim.

But, thanks. I kept forgetting it would be a data = lookup, rather than a
condition. heh.

--
Eric Renfro
Myrddin Computers & Designs - CEO/President