Re: [Exim] Blacklisting dynamic IP ranges versus dyndns.org

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Scott M. Nolde
To: Matthew Palmer
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Blacklisting dynamic IP ranges versus dyndns.org
Matthew Palmer(mjp16@???)@2002.10.31 08:33:43 +0000:
> On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Alan J. Flavell wrote:

> Tell them to relay through their ISP's mail servers. That's what they're
> there for. There aren't a lot of alternatives I'm aware of, unless you
> write a script which takes HELO data (I don't even know if you can get a
> hold of HELO data in Exim), does the forward lookup, and compares that with
> the originating IP address - but only does so for dyndns.org addresses.

I've been able to block a lot of stuff coming from domains in HELO i don't
like (maybe this isn't real HELO blocking, but it's close):
sender_verify
sender_reject_recipients = ! /etc/exim/whitelist : \
                           dbm;/etc/exim/spammers.db

And, as doing so, I block hotmail and yahoo, and a bunch of other domains.
If I know someone from hotmail who wants to email me I put their email
address in the whitelist. This has been very effective.

2002-10-30 01:03:38 Recipients refused from <Ckdanzi@???>
H=(imo-d09.mx.aol.com) [205.188.157.41]

The spamemrs file is a list of domains I don't want to recieve mail from:
aol.com
hotmail.com
supersales.com
etc...

The spammers list is just a huge list I've put together.
--
Scott Nolde
GPG Key 0xD869AB48