[Exim] Fwd: cyrus - subfolder (again)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Thomas Baumann
To: exim-users@exim.org
Betreff: [Exim] Fwd: cyrus - subfolder (again)
down config will not work with exim 3.3x

Is there anybody who can solve this.

Thank you for every reply.

Thomas

> I have the problem, that subfolder posting does not work
> in my config -- maybe you can help me.

you'd be better asking this question on exim-users, as I don't fully
have the time to help, however, you could do it by doing something like:

auto_folder:
driver = redirect
pipe_transport = address_pipe
local_part_suffix = +*
user = cyrus
data = "/path/to/cyrus/bin/deliver -r $return_path -m $local_part_suffix
$local_part"
retry_use_local_part
no_allow_filter

in your router conf.

Note, standard disclaimer applies in that I haven't tested this, and only
think it might be a sensible way of doing the job.

MBM

--
> I opted for food+drink followed by decoration. I'm not sure why :)

Hmmm. Do you count inviting attractive guests as a means of providing
decoration? :-)
                    -- Matthew Vernon and Simon Tatham

Thomas Baumann // tirili+list.exim@???