[Exim] SMTP AUTH problem

Author: Martin Helas
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] SMTP AUTH problem
Hi,

i'm trying to set up a multi-domain configuration using exim 3.35 which works
quite fine. I want to set up SMTP AUTH to prevent my server used for UCE.

But have a problem setting up SMTP AUTH. Authentification is working quite
fine[1] but i am still able to send mails WITHOUT authentification. I could'nt
find any hint in the documentation or using google to find what i am doing
wrong.

Somebody any hint for me?

[1] means, neither OE nor Mozilla reported any problem sendimg mails with
SMTP-AUTH.

Thanx
Martin
--