Re: [Exim] rewrite header

Author: Steve Haslam
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] rewrite header
On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 11:08:06PM +0800, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> oskars.jansons@??? (Oskars Jansons) writes:
>
> > Hello exim-users,
> >
> > a simple question, but i have no answer.

> >         by mail.ttc.lv with esmtp (Exim 3.33 #1)

> >         into

> >         by mydomain with esmtp (Exim 3.33 #1)

> Given that your LAN IPs are in non routable, RFC 1918 space, what is the
> point?

and wouldn't [mydomain] be syntactically incorrect? Istr the [] are just to
denote an IP literal being used in place of a domain name.

The real answer, I suppose, is "learn how to set up reverse DNS".

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      Reading, UK                           araqnid@???
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@???