Re: [Exim] Removing Read Receipt Requests on the fly

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jeff Hahn
To: Michael J. Tubby B.Sc. (Hons) G8TIC
CC: exim
題目: Re: [Exim] Removing Read Receipt Requests on the fly
Quoting "Michael J. Tubby B.Sc. (Hons) G8TIC" <mike.tubby@???>:

> Has anyone got a neat way of mangling mail headers in Exim-3 (or Exim-4
> if I were to upgrade) for in-bound mail to remove the headers that control
> read receipts:

I log them and remove them, but rewriting wouldn't be any big deal. This
should get you started...

-Jeff

In my Exim 3 system filter...

if "${if def:header_disposition-notification-to:{true}}" is true
then
logwrite "$tod_log hdr-disposition $message_id $1 <- $return_path"
logwrite "\t Received: $header_received:\n\t From: $header_from:"
logwrite "\t To: $header_to\n\t Subject: $header_subject:\n"
logwrite "\t Recipients: $recipients\n"
logwrite "\t Disposition Notification-To: $header_disposition-notification-
to:\n"
headers remove disposition-notification-to
endif