Re: [Exim] merge_conf.pl?

Author: Juha Saarinen
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [Exim] merge_conf.pl?
On 21 Oct 2002, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> It is in the SRPM - has to be or it wouldn't build for me either :-)

Is it one of the Exim 3 SRPMs? Thought it'd be in this 'un:

# rpm -qpl ~juha/exim-4.04-1.rh7x.src.rpm
FAQ-html.tar.bz2
aliases
config.samples.tar.bz2
exim-3.22-mysql-nameclash.patch
exim-4.04-buildconfig.patch
exim-4.04.tar.bz2
exim-crlf.patch
exim-html-4.00.tar.bz2
exim-pdf-4.00.tar.bz2
exim-postscript-4.00.tar.bz2
exim-rhl.patch
exim.8
exim.init
exim.logrotate
exim.pam
exim.spec
exim.sysconfig
eximconfig
perlfix.patch
system_filter.exim

But it has everything apart from that file.

> I do have a later RPM set I have on a couple of machines internally -
> just never used very widely so I didn't get to releasing it... I'll see
> if I can push that to the ftp site shortly.

OK. Half thinking about doing a spec-o-matic configuration script to
create the Makefile plus spec file for build RPMs according to one's
desires.

--
Juha Saarinen