[Exim] SQL and aliases.

Author: Eric Renfro
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] SQL and aliases.
I am wondering how versatile exim's aliases from SQL tables is.

I'm trying to make a dynamic static mailing-list alias, for static delivery.
For example, an employees@domain alias, to send an email to every employee,
with one simple address to send to.

What I'm wondering is. Can I have multiple rows for such an alias in SQL? Like
for example:

 domain     |  list      |  email
------------+------------+----------------------
domain.com  | employees  | psi-jack@???
domain.com  | employees  | user1@???
domain.com  | employees  | user2@???

Would that work for an alias, or would that have to be more like:

 domain     |  list      |  alias
domain.com  | employees  | psi-jack@???, user1@???,
user2@???

The first example would be /MUCH/ easier to implement, while the latter would
require a fairly extensive plpgsql commalist composer for the building of
such alias.

Anyone know if it's possible the easier way?

--
Eric Renfro
Myrddin Computers & Designs - CEO/President