Re: [Exim] exim, data from ldap and umlauts

Autor: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
A: Steve Haslam
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim, data from ldap and umlauts
On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Steve Haslam wrote:

> Another alternative is to use the iconv() function on OSes that support it,
> which will also allow greater flexibility in conversion (not everyone will
> want to convert to ISO-8859-1, I suspect).

I suspect that very few people will want ISO-8859-1, since it lacks the
Euro symbol (for the currency) found in ISO-8859-15.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna